You will work on establishing global privacy capability for the bank in a way that is legal, fair, respectful and within risk appetite. Privacy is critical to the successful execution of the bank's data strategy that aims to gain better insights in their data through multiple initiatives.
To be a successful in your application for this Senior Business Analyst role you will have experience in delivering product changes within the financial services industry spanning both business and technology change. Furthermore, experience with Regulatory change in financial services environment is highly essential as you will be part of a dedicated privacy tribe triaging global privacy regulations and delivering change to the bank in a consistent global way.
- Understanding and interpretation of the legislation by our local regulators and international regulators where privacy obligations apply
- Detailed Requirements (technology, business and transitions)
- Process maps (as is and to be)
- High level impact identification
- Requirements Traceability
- Workshop agendas, minutes and supporting materials
- Supporting testing phase, both technology and business process
- Supporting the change management team in developing communications and training content
- Contributing to the implementation approach
- Supporting Go-Live weekends and hyper care
- Managing requirements across multiple systems / platforms and channels
- Managing SME/resource contention
- Managing to schedule and budget
- Managing changes both internally and externally
- Complex problem solving, ensuring that the approach and execution delivers a solution that complies with all aspects of the scope problem
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of Banking practices and processes within Financial Services highly desirable
- Vendor engagement experience is preferred
- Accounting knowledge highly desirable
- Experience with gathering requirements with a broad remit of change across the enterprise
- Experience in delivering product changes within the financial services industry is essential. Spanning both business and technology change.
- Experience with Regulatory change in financial services environment highly essential
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to manage all involved parties to a successful conclusion in a short timeframe
- Ability and understanding needs of the project and business teams to provide support as required
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.