You are part of a wealth separation program and will help with developing frameworks relating to risk, policy and procedures. You will implement these policies and make sure they align with ASIC and APRA regulations.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements in complex and ever changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes. You must have worked in financial services organisation and preferably within wealth. You will have a strong background in risk management and understanding of principles of good corporate governance. This role offers you with the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment undergoing significant transformation.
- Contribute to organisation-wide risk management frameworks, policies and procedures
- Detailed Requirements (technology, business and transitions)
- High level impact identification
- Requirements Traceability
- Lead workshops with key stakeholders
- Contributing to the implementation approach
- Contribute to the development of Target Operating Model
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience as Business Analyst
- Experience in regulatory/compliance programs required (ASIC, APRA)
- Background in (operational) risk, and risk appetite
- Experience within banking (preferably Wealth)
- Excellent requirements gathering and documentation / process mapping skills
- Good relationship building and stakeholder management skills
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.