For one of Australia's big 4 banks you will work on a large Infrastructure, Cloud and Workplace program.
You will gather business and technical requirements for the Digital Workspace Initiative for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, O365 and Email/Exchange. This will improve efficiency for the bank by automating and uplifting current controls.
To be successful in this Senior Business Analyst role you will have a strong understanding and passion for customers as they are at the center of everything you do. You will get the opportunity to work with multiple stakeholders across different domains within the bank as well as technology infrastructure groups. Are you up for this exciting challenge? Apply now!
- Interface with the program manager and business stakeholders to enable and lead the understanding of current state and determine the activities required to move from the current to the future state
- Work closely with squad members to ensure outcomes meet customer/end user's expectations
- Business Service Definition
- Configuration Item Mapping
- Requirements analysis, management and communication
- Create Business Analysis and/or Requirements Management Plan and Approach
- Determine business analysis activities and deliverables
- Define current state and future state processes/requirements
- Manage requirements traceability
- Support testing
- Driving outcome in an uncertain changing environment
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years' experience in both technical and business analysis
- Experience in ITIL; Business Service definition; Configuration Item Mapping; Provisioning; and offboarding process mapping
- Workplace technology experience i.e. VDI, O365, SharePoint, Email, Exchange
- Deep and honed understanding of commercial levers, customer and growth drivers
- Design change management strategies that take account of the whole end to end value chain and integrate the needs of our bankers and customers and maximise business value
- Manage complex deliveries in a highly technical and IT dependent environment across the End to End value chain of the business
- Previous experience in technology based projects preferred - e.g. Infrastructure, Cloud, data migration, data analysis
- Knowledge of banking/financial services industry is a plus
- Ability to deal with unplanned work which may arise - having skills to quickly assess what is urgent and important to assist you prioritise
This is a 12 month contracting role in one of the most well-known organisation's of the country.
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.