12 months contract
Large Tranformation Project
Experience in Separation or Advice will be an advantage
One of Australia's premium businesses based in Sydney is looking for highly experienced Senior Business Analyst with background in business separation and process re-engineering preferably gained within the financial services industry
This role will give you the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Background in separation or advice will be highly regarded
- Review, analyse and enhance the business requirements submitted to ensure that there is a clear understanding of the changes required.
- Engage with vendors, testing teams and delivery teams to finalise a total delivery estimate for the changes requested that meets the business goals
- Gather, organise and synthesize large amounts of information from various sources.
- Partner with the business to understand their needs, concerns and the environment that they operate in and ensure actual needs opposed to stated or superficial needs are addressed and adhered to.
- Effectively identify and define business needs and problems/issues to enable a feasible solution scope to be developed.
- Effectively communicate requirements to stakeholders, managing conflicts, issues and changes in order to ensure that stakeholders and project team members remain in agreement on solution scope.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience as a Business Analyst within financial services
- Previous experience in wealth management, M&A, Regulations and governance projects will be highly regarded.
- Projects on separation or advice will be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms
- Ability to work well with technical teams
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds