Due to EFS, this tier one bank has a 7 month fixed term opportunity for Senior Business Analyst. The Senior Business Analyst will be part of the Finance Regulatory Reporting's statistical team to transition and embed EFS reporting into BAU reporting.
To be successful in this role you will have strong Financial and regulatory aptitude as well as knowledge of APRA regulatory reporting returns and processes in Finance. Would you like to have exposure to Economic & Financial Statistics reporting and are you ready for this exciting challenge? Apply now!
- Provide broad stakeholder exposure to the GFRR team, Divisional Finance, and the EFS project team members
- Support the GFRR team during the EFS parallel run process and transition EFS reporting controls and processes into BAU practice whilst maintaining the integrity of reporting
- Leveraging key financial control skills and applying business and product knowledge to regulatory reporting practice
- Transition and embed EFS reporting into BAU reporting
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Strong years of experience in Business Analysis tasks & techniques.
- Financial and regulatory aptitude
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills and ability to prioritise competing demands
- Knowledge of APRA regulatory reporting returns and processes in Finance
- Ability to work across a broad range of users
- Experience with OneSumX, Qlik Sense. Familiarity with Excel & Powerpoint
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.