You are part of a program that is a result of Royal Commission investigations into the conduct of the Financial Planning and Wealth Management Industry.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements and analyse data in a complex and ever-changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes. Having at least 7 years' experience as a Business Analyst within banking - is essential.
- Working with program stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information
- Running workshops and requirements gathering, processes (eg: process mapping - AS IS/TO BE) and documentation of (BRD, process maps, etc)
- Stakeholder influencing and negotiation
- Working with the data analysts, to look at customer and transactional data - to understand what has gone wrong and how do they fix it
- Root-cause analysis, understand what went wrong and fix the process to stop the issues from happening again
- Facilitating the payments (remediation initiated)
- Rolling out changes to contact centre eg: FAQ's, etc.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to data analysis is a requirement
- 7+ years experience as Business Analyst within a bank
- Experience in the wealth domain is beneficial
- Experience with remediation is highly regarded
- Experience in conducting workshops or presenting to senior stakeholders
- Advanced level of thinking, will require minimal direction, be able to manage their deliverables and think outside the box for solutions.
- Experienced communicating with the stakeholders and documenting internal controls
- Well versed in documenting data analysis, findings, solution proposals, process changes, etc
- Experienced working from the business side, not the technical side.
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.