You are part of the remediation portfolio that responses to regulator findings into the conduct of the banking industry.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability define requirements and analyse data in a complex and ever-changing range of existing and emerging regulation and changes.
- Coach and guide Junior Business Analysts
- Running workshops and requirements gathering
- Stakeholder influencing and negotiation
- Root-cause analysis
- Providing advice, recommendations and thought leadership
- Designing technical and non-technical solutions to resolve a problem or meet customer needs
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to a remediation project within financial services is required
- 7+ years experience as Business Analyst, preferably within a bank
- Experience in conducting workshops or presenting to senior stakeholders
- Advanced level of thinking, will require minimal direction, be able to manage their deliverables and think outside the box for solutions.
- Experienced communicating with the stakeholders and documenting internal controls
- Well versed in documenting data analysis, findings, solution proposals, process changes, etc
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.