One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible for Supporting changes to the advice process through XPLAN, Change and Vendor Management and IT engagement and platform management. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
- Oversight of Advice documentation/collateral material updates - coordinating the input from several specialist groups (e.g. Legal, Licensee Standards, Advice Technical, Technology) to support the delivery of compliant advice
- Facilitate work prioritisation & capacity forums together with our key internal 'channel partner' stakeholders and participate in new idea "shaping" workshops
- Plan and manage the release cycles of major and minor XPLAN software upgrades including impact assessments, the resolution of defects and delivery of training and communications.
- Plan and manage ad-hoc tactical changes to XPLAN with business and technology partners, ensuring sign-offs, comms, training and implementation plans are in place.
- Manage and maintain the Delivery Schedule with our Technology partners and identify potential delivery risks and options to minimise/mitigate delivery impact
- 2IC to Advice Technology Enablement Manager and engagement point for all operational functions in the Advice Technology team including, but not limited to, meetings, forums, team capacity and escalations.
- Facilitation of team meetings and planning workshops
- Proactively assess and manage risks and issues through tools like JIRA and RISKSMART
- Knowledge of the Financial Advice construction process big plus
- Skilled in XPLAN
- Working experience in a financial planning practice or as a Paraplanner would be highly beneficial
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Senior Business Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"