One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Sr Business Analyst role. This key position will be responsible to review assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks relating to the Strategic Program you are assigned to and identify opportunities to improve efficiency.
- Identify and document current business processes to create baseline understanding of current situation and processes.
- Facilitate the identification of business needs, monitoring and collating data and identifying competing demands, organisational changes and new responsibilities.
- Create and facilitate process design improvements by conducting business and systems process analysis.
- Evaluate effectiveness of proposed solutions and design at both a conceptual and tactical level in conjunction with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Provide program/stream level analysis - producing required analysis documentation.
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems and apply this to the development, execution and improvement of the Strategic Program.
- Support and align efforts to meet Strategic Program needs.
- Lead or participate in multiple Strategic Program streams by completing and updating program documentation; managing program scope; adjusting schedules when necessary in line with agreed program management governance arrangements.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
Skills & Experience:
- Must have work experience with Government sector
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point and possess strong relationship building skills and communications skills
- Experience working on large scale projects, capable of providing an overarching understanding of all works and aspects of a project
- Proven innovative thinker and a hands-on all-rounder, with the ability to investigate work, gather information and provide to PMO director
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visio
- Proven experience working within a legislated environment where decisions involve judgement based on the assembly, analysis and application of all available evidence.
- Proven ability to work in teams drawn from diverse backgrounds in a collaborative and transparent manner.
- Competent with IT Systems
- Work closely with peers nationally to manage service delivery performance
- Develop extensive relationships with both senior internal and external stakeholders
- Have outstanding communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain networks within the Agency and with external parties.
- Communicate the strategic direction and vision of the agency to stakeholders.
- Develop and manage key strategic relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, promoting the agency's business objectives.
- Provide strategic advice, problem solving and issues management for internal and external stakeholders in relation to complex and potentially controversial matters.
- Analytical skills to draw on research, evidence and performance reports to influence improved service delivery.
- Ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards and accuracy.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and Portfolio Management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.