This government organisation is looking for two Senior Change Analysts to deliver change initiatives within the Digital Channels stream of a major transformation program.
The role is a contract position, with the contract running through to June, 2021. Currently, there is no possibility of extension after this date.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Delivering change initiatives within the wider program Change Management Framework
- Contributing to the Change Management Plan for the program
- Identifying potential change resistance and working to mitigate this
- Contributing to the Communication and Stakeholder Engagement plan
- Tracking business impacts and identifying change activities to support various business units through the changes
The successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years' experience in an equivalent change role in a complex technology environment
- A pragmatic, results focused approach to change management
- A strategic, analytic and collaborative mindset
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Due to sensitivities around the nature of this project, the successful applicant will have to agree to securing Baseline Security Clearance, for which Australian Citizenship is a mandatory requirement. Therefore, unfortunately, candidates that do not possess Australian Citizenship will not be considered.
To apply please click apply or call Dominic Jennings on +61 3 86282147 for a confidential discussion.