This Australian company leads the development of safe, integrated and efficient systems for the people of NSW. Customers are at the centre of everything planning, strategy, policy, procurement to making NSW a better place to live, work and visit.
As the Senior Business Analyst you will define diverse business requirements and specify effective Cyber Security processes, governance and solutions, including vulnerability management, through improvements in information systems.
You will work on two projects, one is the operationalisation of team processes as well as the development of the vulnerability governance model. Once the model goes live you will continue to work on operationalising the Cyber portfolio in uplifting its capability
- Responsible for the ongoing financial management and reporting of the Cyber Portfolio.
- Ongoing maintenance of the Financial Model, managing CAPEX and OPEX funds from different funding sources and across different programs.
- Responsible for financial management of time-sheeting, purchase orders, invoices, accruals, etc and monthly reporting across the programs in the Portfolio.
- Assist with strategic reporting; help drive improvements in data integrity and accuracy.
- Preparation of financials for Investment Briefs for funding requests.
- Monthly meetings with each project manager to manage project financials within the programs.
- Management of Portfolio Year End activities.
- Previous experience as an experienced Senior Business Process Analyst
- Strong process flow experience
- Extensive and demonstrated experience conducting analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a federated or multi-sourced environment.
- Must come with strong understanding of cyber capabilities and controls, but come with a broad understanding of cyber and not a deep understanding in one particular area.
- Ideally experience developing operationalisation documentation and vulnerability management processes
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management experience
- Strong ability to prioritise
- Can make pragmatic decisions and can get to the right outcomes
- Must come with excellent communications skills.
- Ensuring everything is documented properly
- Documenting governance and operating models
- Reviewing process documents
- Must come with an understanding enough of cyber security to be able to articulate processes within cyber
This role will require you to be flexible with WFH and to work onsite in CBD/ Macquarie Park as needed
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.