Primary purpose of the role
Undertake a range of data management activities to ensure data quality and integrity, including report design, testing and deployment which enables all stakeholders to measure and monitor performance against service level agreement requirements and key performance indicators and make informed business and service planning decisions. Provide detailed analysis based on data and information available and provide recommendations on actions to be considered based on this analysis.
- Must have experience setting up BI in AWS. Experience in Tableau experience and or Power BI to the requirements highly desirable.
- Must be able to Develop and test business reports, visualisations, user interfaces, data models, queries and related artefacts for agreed business requirements
- Design and customise dimensional models, data schemas, Bl metadata, and report models to accommodate the business' specific processes, data, and requirements
- Ensure best practice reporting standards, integrity and governance across the Analytics and Reporting Platform by implementing standards and guidelines
- Excel dashboard experience and SQL,
- Establish effective, customer focused working relationships with business users to identify requirements, develop user friendly solutions, and work with other cross functional team members to trouble shoot and solve problems.
- Troubleshoot identified data issues, develop solutions and implement changes to data collection systems and management to ensure accuracy for service planning and performance assessment.
- Maintain all databases and tables within database systems for use with various statistical packages to ensure data remains error free.
- Develop standard operation reports and respond to requests for customised reporting from all stakeholders to enable performance reporting, forecasting and service planning.
- Engage stakeholders in relation to information and data gathering, report design, testing, deployment and oversee ongoing production and analysis, and configure reporting to fulfil those requirements.
- Maintaining data integrity across a complex and critical business information system
- Tertiary qualifications within a relevant business or technology discipline or demonstrated equivalent professional experience.
- Previous experience in Business intelligence and analytical reporting, SQL and Excel
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453