IMMEDIATE Start for an experienced Senior ERP Data Migration Analyst on a great 6 month contract - Western Suburbs but near public transport.
Exciting contract role working on a high profile project where your skills in data cleansing, data migration and data mapping and experience in large migration projects will be valued.
Work closely with the Finance team, you will have strong analytical skills and an understanding of Chart of Accounts for data mapping to the new system would be beneficial.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a Senior Data Analyst / Data Migration role within a large, corporate organisation which has involved ERP systems, ideally SAP
- Strong data migration and analytical skills, including the ability to map financial data
- Proven skills with data cleansing and clean-up
- Experience working on data migration projects
- Ability to deliver to tight time lines and work under pressure
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, with experience liaising with finance teams
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT or similar discipline will be highly regarded
- Relevant IT Certifications
- MUST be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY OR WITH 1-2 WEEKS NOTICE
ONLY Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered and only those who are available immediately OR within 1-2 weeks. Please APPLY ONLINE but for specific questions, ideally after submitting your resume, you can call Leonie Jennings on (03) 8606 0305. REF: BBBH23476
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact me on;
D: 03 8606 0305