Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a national organisation that operates in the transportation and safety industry.
Currently they are looking for a Senior PLSQL and Data Analyst to conduct data analysis within the Revenue Collection Systems landscape and provide insights into revenue collection trends and recommend areas of improvement.
- Perform historic and ongoing trend analysis on revenue collection and generation and provide insights
- Prepare a program of works to track activities that are needed to be undertaken in order to explore various business logics as well as deep dive investigations
- Identify opportunities to automate repeated tasks (patching/repeated incidents/tasks) within the application and data services portfolio
- Participate in the review of end to end billing process and establish a thorough understanding of current billing process and be able to provide a non-technical summary of the same
Key Skills and Experience:
- Experience with various data warehouse support and maintenance technologies
- Experience with various data base tools and technologies (Oracle and MS SQL Server etc.)
- Exposure to cloud technologies (AWS or Azure) as well as cloud based data lake/warehousing is an advantage
- Highly experienced in trend and data analysis, especially in data rich environments
- Experience with off the shelf or customer billing systems
- Experience in management of an external vendor or service provider is beneficial
- Onsite parking
- Opportunity to become a valued member of the team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Office based in northern Brisbane suburbs
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.