We are seeking an experienced tester for a large Federal government client in Canberra with a strong data testing and analysis background to work within a data-centric environment.
You would be accountable for undertaking and maturing a range of testing activities (both manual and automation) to support the department's key ICT data and integration capability.
Duration: 6 months with 6 months extension options
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
- Demonstrated experience in the development of SQL queries and scripts against data warehouses and transactional systems.
- A working understanding of data governance, including privacy and confidentiality requirements when using data.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of functional and regression test scenarios and test cases whilst maintaining traceability between requirements and test artefacts.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and work in a constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage the defect and triage processes.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, design, and conduct both manual and automated testing of APIs.
- Experience interpreting and testing using data source to target mapping documents.
- Experience in test management and test automation tools.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with the development and support of Production defect management processes.
- Experience with developing and guiding a broad range of business and technical stakeholders on User Acceptance best practice testing practices and processes.
- Experience with the planning and activities required to transition from manual testing to automated testing.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.