A global,well-known brand is after a Developer for HP Service Manager, to join a development and integration team, tasked to integrate a group of OSS applications.
- Service, incident and problem management
- Change and request management;
- Inventory, Configuration and SLA Management;
- Employee Self Service (ESS and SRC);
- HPSM Web Services / REST integration;
- HP Connect-It
- HP UCMDB
- 3 - 5 years of development experience in Service Manager 9.3x
- Extensive ITIL experience in process management and operational capacity
- Confident ability to use software test and development tools (such as Rational Test Manager, HP Quality Centre, Rational Rose, Eclipse, Defect Tracking Tools, Configuration Management Tools)
- Strong proven experience in Oracle/DB2 DB integration including PL-SQL, JDBC (an advantage)
- OSS Development & Integration background in fulfilment/configuration management and performance management domains
- Clearcase configuration management
- Customer interfacing and communication skills
- Experience in report writing, familiarity with MS Office suite including MS Project
Interested? Please hit apply to send your CV. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds.