A government organisation is looking for a Senior Developer with Guidewire Suite Insurance Applications experience. This is a 6-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Sydney CBD.
The role is to build and deliver changes to the Guidewire Suite of Insurance applications which integrate into the technology platforms and business processes. The role will work in teams of skilled individuals, collaborating closely to ensure that project outcomes are achieved. As part of the Guidewire practice, the role will also lead development activities by example, and mentor other developers to improve the overall standards of the team.
- Design, code, test, document, implement and maintain the Guidewire Insurance Suite applications.
- As a developer within scrum team, be a key contributor to delivering business outcomes.
- Collaborate with solution architects to design and build Integration solutions.
- Collaborate with analysts and system specialists to design and develop interface specifications.
- Lead and mentor other Integration developers within the team to follow practice standards for software and solution delivery.
- Represent the Integration practice on a daily basis
- Work with users to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
- Ensure that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames and achieving necessary design and systems security standards.
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members of the integrations development team.
- 8+ years of experience as an accomplished Developer in a software delivery team.
- Must have demonstrated extensive experience with Guidewire Insurance Suite, in both integration and configuration.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in GOSU, Agile SDLC development, CI/CD.
- Experience leading or mentoring software developers within a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.