One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Senior Developer. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
Experience and Knowledge
- 3-5 years' experience in solution design and architecture.
- 3-5 years' experience in developing applications on top of database solutions using MS-SQL and\or Oracle.
- Experience and knowledge in software development practices including SDLC, waterfall and Agile.
- Experience in developing solutions based on solid UX\UI specifications.
- This role requires a strong understanding of some or all the following applications and languages:
o Windows Servers 2012\2016\2019+
o Internet Information Services 9.0+
o SQL Server 2012\2016+
o Team Foundation Server
o Tibco solutions (BusinessWorks and iProcess)
o iOS development
- Experience in database ERD design
- Ability to work directly with business users, discuss, present and manage functional solution expectations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, self-starter
- Team player
- Ability to work on multiple tasks, in an agile environment and changing priorities and demands
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Senior Developer skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please please APPLY here and contact Sejal on 0396262668 OR email on email@example.com.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"