This government department is responsibible for simplifying, improving and modernising essential government transactions and delivering customer service. The organisation is a project focused, customer-centric environment with a drive for continuous improvement.
The Senior Developer - Mulesoft will report to the Delivery Director and will work across the business and technical areas.
The key responsibilities are:
- Develop and facilitate the adoption of standard project frameworks, methodologies, and procedures.
- Provide updates and recommendations on any changes
- As a key subject matter expert you will work closely with the Solution Architect to define integration principles and patterns.
- You will be responsible for creating detailed technical design specifications for new integrations.
- You will work strategically and collaberatively influencing stakeholders in Service Victoria's Agile project management structure to deliver necessary designs, code and documentation.
- You will lead the development of back end CRUD functions and API's
- 5+ years of experience in Java (Mulesoft).
- 5+ years of experience on API management.
- Demonstrated experience in a Lead programmer, Intermediate or Senior developer
- Demonstrated experience writing modular backend code in Java and/or Mulesoft and supporting API integrations
- Experience in full life cycle management of integration platforms in SaaS environments
- Experience integrating cloud - cloud and cloud - on premise application
- Management of a Linux/Windows hosted environments in the cloud AWS