Software Engineers - NodeJs/React - Permanent - Melbourne/ Fully Remote.
About the role:
My client are a market-leading SAAS company, looking to grow their business/ IT dept with a number of key hires. Established for 5 years in Australia and with a strong international track-record (US and Europe namely,) they seek forward-thinking mid/ senior level developers with a NodeJS/React skillset who strive to create functional and user-friendly solutions. This is a great opportunity in particular for Developers not just looking to cut code, but have a real say in the technological direction of the company and who want to see and gain recognition for their work on an international stage. This opportunity is based in Melbourne but for the right individual(s) my client are happy to look at fully-remote options, Australia-wide! Genuine career prospects within the business, for instance progression to Tech Lead are available for those who seek it.
Key Skills/ Experience:
● Full stack software development experience, an appreciation for the front end as well as the ability to build robust and reliable backend
● Strong understanding of building scalable software applications, practical application of microservices architecture and API design and development
● Any experience or exposure to GraphQL or Typescript is beneficial
● Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organisational units
● Experience writing and managing test suite, code management and CI, and excellent debugging and optimisation skills
How to apply
My client are growing year on year, are well-backed with a strong international footprint (they include billion dollar companies as clients) , and are able to offer fantastic career progression to those who seek it. If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191 .