We are now seeking Senior Developers - Web & Integration for our Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Initial 12 months with 24 months extension option
Australian citizens are eligible to apply for this role
This role will work within multi-discipline delivery teams, following agile principles to develop IT systems supporting business. Working closely with solution architects and other technical specialists the role will support design, development and deployment activities under the direction of the Delivery Manager, Solution Architects and Technical Lead.
- Design, Build and Test web applications across the full development stack.
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
- Instill a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using the following:
- Enterprise Java Integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- TypeScript and ES6
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.
Nice to have skills:
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool).
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.