We are now seeking Web & Integration Developers to be part of multi-year Business System Modernisation program for our Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: Till October 2021 with 24 months extension
Citizenship requirements: Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and test web applications across the full development stack.
- Plan, document, and manage the deliverable tasks that are assigned to the team.
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Collaborate and mentor team members to promote team harmony and support cross-skilling professional development.
- Instil a culture of learning, collaboration, and continuous improvement in a team environment.
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
- Undertake additional duties as required.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using the following:
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.