To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for articulating technical solutions to clients as well as participating in cloud migration troubleshooting.
- Liaise with and manage 3rd-parties (software vendors, systems integrators, contractors)
- Provide expertise, support and development for product development capability including new product introduction.
- Provide domain and system expertise across entire project lifecycle from feasibility, evaluation, design, development through to implementation.
- Assist with production of development estimates based on supporting documentation and past experience.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications
- Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new products / applications
Skills & Experience
- Participate in customer site assessments to review current state for cloud services.
- Strong integration system history
- Automation & Orchestration experience
- Experience in Agile development
- Telco Industry experience
- PowerShell / Python scripting
- Cisco Process Orchestrator v3.5+
- SOAP (WSDL)
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat on 0407 116 523.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"