Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Clicks' client is a Government-owned organisation that actively sources Geospatial Information from all levels of the Government and through private sector partnerships. They operate within a rapidly growing data economy, which is increasingly reliant on high quality location-based data to drive outcomes for business and government organisations alike.
They are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to evaluate technologies, design and implement tools and components to maximise the reliability, flexibility and effectiveness of their data processing platform. You will work alongside the Product Manager and the greater squad to design, build and implement the tools and the processes which will ensure the platform's successful operational capability.
- Strong experience setting up and operating Continuous Integration tools and processes
- Experience using Terraform, Cloud Formation or other Infrastructure as Code tools and practices
- 2+ years of experience using Python, or similar.
- 2+ years of experience with AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud platform, with a preference for AWS
- Experience with Linux administration, shell scripting and automation. Experience running large production systems, giving input and advice into technical aspects, including, but not limited to monitoring, alerting, maintainability, recoverability, and scalability.
- Experience with design and implementation, and the ability to advise on security practices and processes in Cloud environments.
- Experience with Serverless technologies, including Docker, Streams and Lambda functions.
- Experience supporting database systems, preferably PostgreSQL
- High level written and oral communication
You are someone who is looking for a company with a great culture filled with driven and passionate people.
This position is open to both permanent resident and citizens alike.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Shakeel Jeeawody on (02) 6202 7781 quoting reference JR-61596 for more information.