This Australian company is a service provider who supports sustainable finances, major public works and maintenance programs, procurement, information and communications technology and shared services.
As the Senior Digital Business Analyst you will provide hands on support for the implementation of a new licensing platform solution. You will work with major stakeholders in the implementation of a digital solution.
- Run requirements gathering workshops
- Discover and capture key business requirements by establishing stakeholder relationships
- Support the development of a migration approach
- Provide advice on technical issues to non-technical audiences
- Work with key stakeholders and the project team to identify how changing a proposed solution design may impact business processes
- Work with the development and configuration team on implementing the solution
- Support the implementation team by creating test scenarios, acceptance criteria and executing the test scenarios
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Proven experience (7+ years) as a technically-oriented business analyst
- Experience working with digital solutions
- Experience driving the analysis of requirements and related BA activities including testing
- Experience within a government or a large, complex organisation
- Demonstrable experience in successfully planning and leading workshops with all types of stakeholders
- Demonstrable business processes definition, functional and technical requirements documentation, business rules and diagramming experience
- Experienced in running requirements gathering workshops
- An agile project delivery mindset and extensive experience in delivering projects with an agile delivery approach
- Experience in complex application development and transformative projects
- Working knowledge of the Atlassian product suite (JIRA/Confluence)
- You will apply your business analysis, analytical thinking and testing skills to deliver innovative ideas and approaches
- As a given you will have strong stakeholder engagement and consulting skills
- An understanding of a unified Product Team versus Project Team delivery approach.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.