A government organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Digital Producer. This is a 3 to 6 months' contract with possible extension and it is based in Parramatta with option to work from home on some days.
The role will work within a centralised digital delivery team for website delivery projects.
- Relevant experience as a Senior Digital Producer
- Strong website project delivery experience with strong accessibility testing skills
- Strong CMS experience such as Squiz Matrix, SharePoint, Drupal or Sitecore
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end digital production (client meetings, briefs, estimates, vendor management, schedule, delivery, testing and support)
- A laser focus for detail, with the ability to provide timely, professional support, advice, training and analytics/reporting for existing digital products/services and content management systems, both to internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of user research and customer needs analysis to inform the development of new digital products and services.
- Ability to support usability, accessibility and user acceptance testing for digital services, to provide customers with a great digital experience while ensuring that business requirements and standards are met.
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.