One of Australia's leading Consulting firms.
As a Senior Digital Strategist you will be reporting to the APAC Regional Head of Digital, working with major clients at the highest levels to understand their business challenges and frame strategies and solutions that we can deliver, then assemble cross-functional teams to deliver these projects. You will be tasked with the following:
- Grow the digital revenues of a vertical portfolio of clients.
- In partnership with the existing client teams, develop joint business plans and to penetrate client organizations and explore opportunities to expand services.
- Mentor and grow a small team of experienced Digital Strategists, dedicated to penetrating and delivering digital strategies to major accounts in your vertical portfolio
- Work in partnership with Industry Head to align on portfolio strategy and account prioritization
- Collaborate with Account General Managers to develop Junior Business Partners, including shared Digital revenue goals, opportunity identification, and investment requirements
- Network and penetrate client organisation, building relationships with existing and new stakeholders
- Initiate high level discussion of business capabilities, client strategy, and potential opportunities
- Bring together subject matter experts and cross-functional teams for deeper opportunity exploration, scoping, and delivery
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 15+ years experience, extensive domain knowledge and gravitas - you need to be able to command a room of executives, and to easily establish respect and influence with peers and indirect cross-functional staff
- Essential extensive vertical experience in Financial Services, Telco or Resources/Energy sector
- Acute Business development acumen, to penetrate existing accounts and identify strategic/design/digital opportunity.
- High level Business Strategy / Digital Strategy development to engage business stakeholders at the highest levels (C-suite)
- Digital Transformation experience - to help customers clients successfully navigate change
- Entrepreneurial approach - this is like a start-up within a massive global organization
- Matrixed organization experience - the ability to navigate a complex organization, to lead through influence and relationships, and to bring together cross-functional teams to deliver a solution
- Exhibiting a 'T' profile - having a breadth of digital capability to be able to have a far-reaching discussion around digital with C-level client execs, but depth in a few key industry and capability areas to be able to go head to head with some of the experts in the industry
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree is desirable
My Client is looking for an ambitious, tenacious and curious leader with a passion for building solutions to join the growing team in Melbourne and/or Sydney.
How to Apply:
Please click the link to apply
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from the LGBT+ Community, Women and Indigenous Australians.
Senior Digital Strategist - Permanent - Melbourne