This without a doubt a great Drupal Developer role delivering meaningful and interesting work with a truly innovative NSW Government Department.
This Department manages , develops websites and digital experiences developed in Drupal.
They are searching for a Senior Drupal developer/Site builder with experience in building, assembling and deploying Drupal based websites.
- Working on projects
- fixing bugs
- Resolving issues for customers
- Keeping the issue management tool up to date Training of junior staff
- Experience with Drupal 8
- Hands on experience in configuring and setting up drupal modules as per users requirements 3. Experience in Drupal theming layer and understanding of how the templates work.
- Understanding of Git and development workflows/environments 5. Ability to work with Js/CSS libraries involving best practices.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to the fast paced environment and ability to juggle between multiple projects.
- Experience working with project management tool, preferably Jira/Confluence, in an Agile environment.
- Good communication and stakeholder management
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Samuel Williams at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4449, quoting reference SW62805.