A well known Financial Services institution is building a brand new digital workplace team as part of their long term plan to overhaul and modernise their technology.
They are in the early stages of implementing Power Platform and are looking for someone to come in and be accountable for it. This is a ground up role to come in and start formulating it.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Driving adoption of the Power Platform across the firm in line with security and regulatory obligations
- Ensuring the appropriate governance is in place and that everything they are doing is in line with business requirements around the use of the platform
- Establishing a capability to create/manage the creation of Power Apps
- Developing and supporting PowerApps, PowerAutomates and SharePoint Online in line with business requirements
- Leading technical project engagements to drive successful outcomes across collaboration domain.
- Consulting with business areas to identify opportunities to onboard legacy applications to Power Platform and shape, design, implement these solutions
- SME knowledge and hands on experience with development/administration of the Power Platform
- Experience of the specification, creation and delivery of complex PowerApps and PowerAutomates
- Sharepoint development experience
- Experience with DevOps CI/CD using Powershell, PNP, Github, Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Project experience with: AngularJS, CSS, HTML, XML, JSON, REST API, SOAP, CSOM - Typescript, React, SPFramework (O365 SPOnline)
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Stephanie Futerman 03 8628 2145.