Global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions
You will be the conduit between the delivery teams, the program manager and client management. The principle goal is to manage the complexities of a large-scale projects on behalf of the client, to ensure that business benefits are realised for the client and that optimises the performance of the engagement which include:
- Effective start-up and definition of projects.
- Alignment of projects with business benefits realisation.
- Alignment of projects with strategic objectives.
- Ensuring the effective collaboration and alignment between all involved parties (on-shore and off-shore).
- Work with the Program Office.
- Providing a framework/methodology to effectively run and track their projects.
- Providing proactive resolution or mitigation of issues and risks.
- Mitigation of impacts caused by unforeseen or unplanned situations.
- Managing project finances in collaboration with the client.
- Managing and maximising stakeholder relations.
Essential Skills and Experience Required:
- 8-10 years Program Management experience and proven track record in managing and delivering large programs of work, with budgetary responsibility for programs and projects of at least $1M
- Previous experience working in at least one of the following major technologies:
- Minimum 1-2 successful large programs with full accountability in preferably one or more of the following spaces:
- Large Organizational Transformation.
- Large Development / implementation.
- ERP/CRM/BI Implementations.
- PMO Design, Build, Operate.
- Experience in managing off-shore teams (i.e. India, China, Philippines) and proven track record in hands-on operational management of off-shore teams.
- Previous experience working for one the "Big 6" Consulting Firms (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte EY, IBM and Accenture) or the Tier 2 Consulting Firms (Fujitsu, CSC, DXC, HP, Unisys)
- Must be Degree educated to Bachelor Level
- Deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PMBOK, Prince, PMP) with relevant business and/or IT qualifications
- Deep understanding of Agile Methodologies and frameworks (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, XP, Lean) with relevant business and/or IT qualifications
How to Apply:
Apply via the link or call 0429 181 233 for more details
Modis is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from Women and Indigenous Australians.
Senior ERP Program Manager - Permanent - North Sydney