One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Senior ETL Developer role. This key position will be responsible for all aspects of information analysis and design, Extract Transform and Load of data using WhereScape Red and other ETL tools.
- The person will be responsible for all aspects of information analysis and design, Extract Transform and Load of data using WhereScape Red and other ETL tools
- The person will be responsible for the ongoing integrity of integration data through their maintenance during the application lifecycle and will work across technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server and SAP ECC. They will use their product expertise with WhereScape Red & other ETL Tools to ensure deliverables are met and will also maintain the Data Marts Landscape ensuring its integrity and uptime.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Must have experience with WhereScape Red tool
- Strong experience in information analysis and design, ETL
- Good experience with Oracle or SQL server
- Should possess strong working skills across IT and business stakeholders
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in Azure cloud skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.