6 months contract + extension
Large transformation project
Well-known Australian brand
The Project Transaction - Financials and Accounting team supports the transaction and accounting aspects of my client's large transformation project.
- Preparation and review of financial information (with associated supporting schedules) to be included in the demerger scheme document;
- Monthly statutory combination of demerger group results and reconciliation to management results;
- Production and compilation of a set of pro-forma interim and annual financial reports for a new consolidated group of entities (tier 1 reporting standard);
- Contribute to a diverse range of project related activities including legal entity restructures, system changes and other ad hoc project related analyses and tasks;
- Contribute to verification and substantiation activities in relation to the annual financial reports and demerger document information
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with clients in business units, Finance Services and with service providers;
- Relevant experience working in or with Financial Services organisations preferred;
- Prior experience of preparing financial statements preferred;
- Proven track record in multi-tasking / managing multiple deliverables simultaneously whilst meeting strict deadlines;
- Active team member who enthusiastically participates in all team activities;
- Relevant M&A or similar experience highly regarded;
- Ability to converse (written and verbal) succinctly and competently with management in Finance and the general business;
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
- Experience of HFM and Peoplesoft highly regarded;
- Prior experience in audit firm preferred
- CA / CPA qualified
If you are keen, please do send your CV across and send a copy to Ellenor.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02 80316259.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.`
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds