My client is a large utilities organisation based in the CBD. With a requirement for a talented Senior Frontend Developer with a digital focus to work on the customer focused website enhancement project.
You will be responsible for implementing the visual elements and interactivity that customers see and use on the organisations website.You will be supported by a Sitecore backend web developer, who will be responsible for server-side application logic and integration.
- Minimum 5+ years' experience
- Commercial, hands-on experience as a Frontend Developer with a focus on; Vue.js, Sin ES6, HTML5, CSS3, SASS, Node.js and either Vue.js or reactive frontend frameworks
- Strong experience with source code management workflows across teams with Git
- Exceptional in developing responsive websites with great knowledge of browser and device compatibility
- Technical skills and practical know how to develop new websites, integrate content management systems, maintain and expand existing websites while collaborating with the design and backend technical team.
- Experience with; Fabricator and/or Bootstrap, Webpack or Gulp
- Experience with digesting RESTful APIs and Google Map API and integration
- Highly developed problem-solving skills
- An eye for clean design with a focus on simple and intuitive UX
- Good understanding of the principles of web accessibility and user-centred design
- Experienced with Adobe suite
- Be able to manage your time efficiently and independently
- Relevant degree in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or Technology.
- Previous experience on Sitecore (CMS) projects will be an advantage
- Flexibility to work in either Agile, Wagile or Waterfall methodologies
You will be required to:
- Work collaboratively with an internal project team and business stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of the UX/UI designs
- Develop from UX/UI wireframes and/or visual designs efficient frontend responsive (web) application code
- Write efficient, clean, tested and documented code ready for reuse by others
- Integrate front-end optimised templates into Sitecore content management system optimising application for maximum speed and scalability across various platforms and devices
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Implement bug fixes and provide recommendations as needed
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
- Consult and estimate with Project Manager on projects
For your chance to start in this contract - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453