A well-established organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer to lead the frontend development of Greenfield project using React. This is a 12-month contract and it is based in Sydney CBD with 2 days working from home at this moment.
- 5+ years of experience as a front-end developer
- 3+ years of experience with React
- Experience with TypeScript
- Expertise in core front-end technologies (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Experience with styled-components would be desirable
- Experience in working with Sitecore CMS would be desirable
- Experience with version control tools (Git).
- Experience with consuming REST and GraphQL based APIs
- Experience writing automated tests and following coding standards
- Ability to build a pixel perfect UI using mock-ups from design tools (Figma) as reference
- Provide advanced-level development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Identify risks and challenges the project should expect to encounter with the solution based on similar efforts done in other projects
- Ability to articulate technical or operational problems or issues into understandable business terms
- Excellent speaking and writing skills
- Able to communicate effectively and provide support from project inception to deployment
- Maintains a positive attitude and desire to train others
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.