- Experience building scalable, standard-compliant, cross-platform and responsive websites using industry best practices including WCAG and usability standards, implementing visual design and UX/UI and turning conceptual design and user interface mock-ups and wireframes into functional websites.
- Great communicator with a strong understanding of web development and web testing practices.
- Provides specialist knowledge and expertise in frontend web development, web content management (Drupal), software development project management methodologies, and the software development life cycle.
- Translate business goals into technical requirements and provide technical recommendations to achieve the business goals.
- Manage the design, development and implementation of projects to deliver enhanced online systems and services, particularly for the website and web content management system.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.