We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer who will work with a Large Federal Government Department that are currently in the process of doing a website refresh. It is an externally facing government website focused on providing information to the general public. The Senior Graphic Designer will have demonstrated website design experience which may extend to User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) experience. Although employed as a member of the Communications Team the designer will have a lot of interaction with the Technology team.
- Extensive experience in delivering conceptual designs and prototypes of complex systems within government
- Highly knowledgeable in design methodology
- Good InDesign and layout experience, experience of using this in a website context
- Some knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) particularly GovCMS
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating with the development of interactive prototypes
- Proven experience using Sketch and InVision or similar, to present design hypothesis or prototypes
- Demonstrated experience working on operational/live services
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
- Exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, positive & enthusiastic
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.