This Australian company is an insurance service provider who provides care across NSW.
As the Guidewire Developer you be responsible for building and delivering changes to the Guidewire suite of applications which integrate into the technology platforms and business processes. You will work in a team, collaborating closely to ensure that project outcomes are achieved. As part of the Guidewire practice, you will lead development and mentor other developers to improve the overall standards of the team.
- Design, code, test, document, implement and maintain the Guidewire Insurance Suite applications
- As a developer within the scrum team, be a key contributor to delivering business outcomes.
- Collaborate with solution architects to design and build Integration solutions.
- Collaborate with analysts and system specialists to design and develop interface specifications.
- Lead and mentor other Integration developers within the
- Represent the Integration practice on a daily basis
- Work with users to evaluate IT applications and equipment requirements.
- Ensure that systems are developed within agreed budgets and time frames
- Achieve necessary design and systems security standards
- Provide technical mentoring and guidance to less experienced members
- Previous experience as a Senior Developer
- Extensive experience (approx. 8+ years) in a software delivery team
- Demonstrated extensive experience with Guidewire Insurance Suite, in both integration and configuration
- Experience leading or mentoring software developers within a team
- Demonstrated experience in GOSU, Agile SDLC development, CI/CD.
- Prefer some experience as a technical lead or solution architect in a software delivery team.
- Working knowledge of Guidewire standard application framework and best practices.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Vanessa Knispel at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4455.