You will be part of a cohesive team providing expert knowledge and thought leadership in supporting Infrastructure in alignment with the strategic vision.
As the Senior Network Engineer you will provide support and thought leadership and performs a lead role in the management of fault resolution for Network related technologies and where escalation is required, seek external vendor support.
- The Senior Network Engineer role is outcome focussed and able to analyse situations and respond positively to change in a professional manner.
The Senior Network Engineer has the ability to work autonomously to deliver business outcomes yet motivate, present and communicate professionally at all levels, displaying adaptability under all circumstances.
As an expert advisor you will coach and mentor other team members in the use and implementation of technology. This role will also proactively provide an appropriate level of data and analysis to management in order to make strategic and tactical business decisions.
This role will be part of a rotating after hours support roster.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following:
- Collaboration with both internal stakeholders and vendors to ensure the overall architectural roadmap is in alignment with the Organisational Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and ICT Plan;
- Design, monitor, analyse and support LAN/WAN services to provide effective, reliable
- Working knowledge of Cisco/Aruba/Arista LAN/WAN platforms;
- Proven advanced experience in Routing, Switching, Remote Access and Load Balancing at a CLI level;
- Demonstrated understanding of large scale Aruba wireless technology or equivalent;
- Experience in scripting Technologies such as Python and Perl and Splunk;
- Demonstrated experience in Infrastructure Solution Design including (but not limited to) Network, Security and Cloud Based Services;
- Experience in supporting and maintaining Monitoring Tools such as Solarwinds and equivalent tools;
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Beth Wales at Clicks IT Recruitment on (03) 99634824. Please note, due to the high number of applications only successful applicants will be contacted.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Allyson Ifergan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4834.