Working as part of IT Infrastructure and Applications support team, the Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of efficient, stable and secure IT services across Infrastructure, Network and Cloud IT services. Reporting to the IT Services and Delivery Manager, this role is integral in maintaining day-to-day operational IT services whilst providing a customer centric approach.
- Driver's License is a must as this role involves travelling.
Provide specialist technical expertise and support services for the following areas:-
- Network: WAN, LAN, WLAN, VPN, routers, firewalls and switching
- Infrastructure: servers, storage and network infrastructure
- Public Cloud Services: Office365, Azure, and other public cloud platforms
- Other Cloud Services: IaaS, PaaS, DRaaS, SaaS
- Collaboration Tools: email and unified communications platforms
- System Administration: Active Directory services and Identity Management
- Virtualisation: VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix o Database Management
- Disaster recovery, backup and replication technology
- Monitoring, event management and reporting
- Excellent Networking skills with CCNA and have worked on Large Project (SDAN, SLAN).
- System Centre, Citrix and Azure experience.
- 5 + years' experience managing and supporting a mid-sized IT environment across a wide range of technology.
- 2+ years' experience mentoring and coaching a technical team in the delivery of efficient IT services.
- Significant industry experience transforming and improving technical architecture and IT services.
- Technical knowledge and proven experience in public/private cloud deployments
- Demonstrated industry experience managing and reducing cyber security risk
- Demonstrated experience delivering technology based projects and initiatives
- Solution and Customer focused person with some proven leadership.
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Manish Sanduja at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4813 for further information, quoting reference MS63222.