- Management of project activity that supports the program of IT integration or divestment.
- Management of vendors in country/region to ensure project outcomes are delivered on time and to a high quality.
- Management of technical resources on site to deliver outcomes.
- Consult regularly with the Program management team and Site IT team to ensure deliverables are on track and sufficient reporting, communication, planning.
- Support all aspects of the project including the planning, financial, scope, execution of deliverables, risk, issues, benefits, communication, change management.
- Have the energy and drive to deliver the outcomes
- Must have prior experience of managing IT Infrastructure projects, or IT divestment/integration work with full accountability and be prepared to manage all aspects of the project
- Mining experience is a strong bonus.
- Frequent travel to other sites.
- Strong Vendor and Stakeholder management.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Ratika Dhupar at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4820.