Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Java (J2EE, Servlet, EJB & EJB3, JPA, Spring, SOAP, Web services, Component, SQL, Oracle, DBE);
- Demonstrated experience with designing, developing, supporting and maintaining capabilities in large complex ICT environments;
- Demonstrated extensive technical expertise as a senior developer working in production environments and projects with waterfall or agile methodologies;
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to:
- WebSphere MQ;
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain knowledge of other open source and/or COTS products/technologies;
Please note: All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this position.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity and get the full job description, APPLY NOW or call Richa Agarwal on (02) 6202 7722 quoting reference MO63445 for more information.