We are currently seeking an experienced Java developer to work as part of a team, to maintain, upgrade and extend existing software built on the Java EE framework.
The successful applicant will be required to:
- Collaborate with other software developers to plan, design, develop, test, and deploy enterprise software, in accordance with software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams, investigate, analyse and resolve technical issues and application problems.
- Create technical documentation for design, reference and reporting.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Participate in peer-review of solution designs and related code.
- Develop unit tests and conduct integration testing.
- Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions using Java and Java EE.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide service support in diagnosing, resolving and repairing complex technical issues.
- Experience in preparing and maintaining technical documentation, with the ability to convey complex concepts and procedures to colleagues.
- Experience with JBoss EAP and Apache Tomcat; including use of JMS, JPA and JSF.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GIT, and PowerShell.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.