Senior Java Developer - Permanent - Melbourne CBD/ WFH - $140/$150K Package.
My client, an award-winning Social Enterprise company seek a talented Java Developer due to continued growth and success. The successful applicant will be integral to the team, developing new features and supporting the existing platform, while supporting and growing the development capability within the team as a whole.
Key Skills/ Experience (Essential)
- Java 8+, Spring MVC 4, Hibernate 4/5
- Atlassian BitBucket (or other git-based source repositories, flows, branching practices, etc)
- TDD with JUnit, Selenium and other testing frameworks
- Understanding of software design principles and patterns
- Java build tools (Ant/maven or Gradle)
- Problem solving and attention to detail
- Time management, organisational skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills (non-essential)
- Hibernate/SQL query optimisation
- Experience troubleshooting Linux/Java application stability and performance
- Team/technical leadership experience
- Familiarity with Docker/Docker-compose
- AWS Console and APIs (EC2, ELB, Lambda, RDS, S3, etc)
- Postgres or other relational databases
- Experience with agile development methods
- Security best-practices
- Experience with performance testing
How to apply
My client are growing year on year and are able to offer fantastic career progression to those who seek it. If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Adam Langley-Smith at Clicks IT Recruitment on 0437 731 191 .