We are now seeking multiple Senior Java Integration Developers to be part of multi-year Business System Modernisation program for our Federal Government client in Canberra
Duration: 12 months with 24 months extension
Citizenship requirements: Australian citizens with ability to obtain Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and test web applications across the full development stack that integrates technologies including MuleSoft, Pega, Vue.js and Oracle database..
- Work with Business Analysts and End Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
- Work with the delivery manager to support an agile delivery model.
- Demonstrated in-depth experience over multiple years, and demonstrated skills in the design, build and implementation of modern web applications using enterprise integration tools (e.g. J2EE, RESTful web services)
- Demonstrated experience delivering solutions using agile values and practices supported by ICT system design practices and tools.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively and collaboratively in multi-discipline development teams.
- Demonstrated experience in or knowledge of the following:
- Pega (or similar BPM tool).
- MuleSoft (or similar integration platform)
- Vue.js, ES6 and Typescript
- Containerisation (OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker).
- Demonstrated experience working with data storage technologies such as Elastic Search or Oracle DB.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.