A progressive utilities firm in the heart of the Eastern Suburbs is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join their team on a long term contract basis.
This is perfect for someone who is tired of their commute but still wants to be in a dynamic, tech-oriented environment.
This organisation pride themselves on being highly agile, with neighbourhood working and dress down - a start up feel within a bigger, established organisation.
This is a hybrid role where you will still be coding, but you will also be responsible for guiding other developers in the creation and maintenance of complex products and services in line with wider business objectives.
Your role will encompass:
- Contributing to the design of various products, services and and solutions relating to Customer and Retail applications
- Managing stakeholders, project team members and service providers to achieve agreed goals
- Reporting, mitigating and managing risks and issues around said applications
The ideal person will have:
- Strong experience in designing and coding in Java and SOA/ADF/FMW technologies
- Agile experience
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in a highly-integrated enterprise environment with various technologies
A great opportunity for someone who loves to code but wants more exposure to the business.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Futerman on +61 3 86282145 for a confidential discussion.