Skills and Knowledge
- At least 5 years hands-on software development experience designing, writing, debugging and testing object oriented code, of which:
- 3+ years working on e-commerce/banking/financial applications
- 2+ years working on high volume transactional systems
- Financial/Banking sector experience is an advantage
- An advanced understanding of object oriented design principals
- A solid understanding of software development patterns and their application in several programming languages.
Technical Skillset Required
- Experience in XML, XML Schemas, and Web Service Technology
- Strong integration design and development experience
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages, CSS preprocessors
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Knowledge of cloud based infrastructure specially (AWS)
- Development, Perform Software development in accordance with technologies , guidelines and standards prescribed by the company
- Consult and understand the mobile solutions software development lifecycle
- Design and develop complete features
- Review and critique technical specifications and test plans
- Code quality, and Technical design decisions
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ashwin Sadashiv via email at Ashwin.Sadashiv@modis.com or call him on 0450173053
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.