As part of a large transformation program, the focus of this role is be responsible for debranding.
- find and effect changes to reflect the new ownership of all customer touch points, which includes letters, marketing assets, email signatures, customer statements, digital
- ensure all the mandatory material is available and partner with the business, brand and technology streams for the most effective implementation.
- Find and effect changes to reflect the new ownership of all customer touch points, which includes letters, marketing assets, email signatures, customer statements, digital
- Ensure all the mandatory material is available and partner with the business, brand and technology streams for the most effective implementation.
- Partner with the in-scope businesses to understand the scope and map the work required for the substream.
- Assemble and lead a team with the right skills and resources in order to fulfil the requirements.
- Prioritise and direct the work of the team to successfully complete the tasks in agreed timeframes.
- Actively manage costs and seek solutions to maximise value for the project.
- Provide updates and status reporting to senior stakeholders
- Work with Legal, Risk and Compliance teams to develop guidelines covering signoff, inclusions and exclusions and manage throughput of material.
- Ensure plans in place and resources available to update inventory in line with project timing requirements
- Maintain a comprehensive risk management framework to enable the project to meet its business outcomes.
- Experience and knowledge of the wealth management industry is ideal, but not essential.
- Diligent in delivering large programs of complex work.
- Ability to identify critical threats and opportunities and take action to resolve accordingly.
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholder groups up to senior executive level.
- Ability to analyse trends or diagnose problems and issues, then recommend appropriate actions.
- Degree qualified in Marketing, Management, Finance or other preferred by not essential.
- Project qualifications desirable
If you are keen, please do send your CV across and send a copy to Ellenor.email@example.com or call me on 02 80316259.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analysis skill set to this organisation.`
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds