A government organisation is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Apps Developer. This is a contract that will run up to the end of June 2021 with possible extension and it is based in Parramatta.
The role is responsible for the design and build of high quality and secure Mobile Applications.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement high quality secure native Android and hybrid Mobile Applications in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations
- Effectively lead a team of developers and work closely with the project team, technical lead, UX and architect to successfully deliver mobile applications
- Implement front-end business applications that integrates the solution with back-end web application server, Layer 7 and SIEM tools
- Contribute towards the support and maintenance of existing production code in the field while developing and delivering new enhancements and products
- Working knowledge of application and web servers
- Develop enterprise mobile applications with image recognition and geo-spatial capabilities
- Work as a member of an Agile cross-functional team to deliver solutions within a front-end digital environment
- Ensure development of documentation in support of projects deliverables. This may include design and user training documentation.
- Minimum 4 years mobile applications development experience and at least 2 years' experience working as a senior developer on major IT programs/projects
- Minimum 3 years mobile app development experience on major IT programs/projects, using Xamarin Android, Xamarin iOS and Xamarin Forms
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in highly secure mobile app development including implementing security related OWASP recommendations within the code, authentication, tokenisation, key management and encryption
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in consuming RESTful APIs service integration to realise the functions and features needed for the mobile app
- Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and design high quality mobile applications that enhances user experience (UX)
- Experience with using team collaboration / development tools, preferably with experience using JIRA, Confluence and continuous integration / development (CI/CD) tools such as Bamboo
- Demonstrated experience in development of native and hybrid Mobile Applications within a variety of SDLC methodologies including Agile and SCRUM
- Demonstrated experience in client-side library such as JQuery and any client MVVM library such as Angular.js/React.js/Knockout.js
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.