This international healthcare group is seeking a Senior Mobile Apps Engineer for an immediate start on an initial 6 month contract, with a potential 6 month extension and scope to develop into a permanent full time position.
Sitting within the Delivery and Operations team, as a Senior Mobile Apps Engineer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, management and support of the end user technology lifecycle with a particular focus on Mobility applications.
- Responsible for the design, delivery, implementation and support of Windows 10
- Manage the end to end Mobility lifecycle, implementation and support
- Manage the end to end Citrix & Virtual Desktop Infrastructure lifecycle
- Responsible for the identification and mitigation of service risks related to Windows 10, Mobility, Print, Citrix and Virtualisation
- Lead and manage 'Proof of Concept' activities, lead research activities and lead the review/redesign of processes in relation to Windows 10
- Extensive experience managing, supporting and consulting on Microsoft Enterprise Server product suite and Microsoft based applications
- Experienced in delivering detailed technical configuration/support documentation and solution designs
- Extensive experience at a senior level with Application Packaging, Citrix design & implementation, Microsoft virtualisation technologies and Operating Systems (SOE) design & deployment
Key Technical Skills:
- Microsoft InTune/Airwatch
- iOS and Android Devices
- Windows 10
- Application Packaging
- Virtualisation technologies
If you wish to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume in WORD format by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. Or for a confidential phone chat, please call Joe Elliott at Clicks IT Recruitment on 03 9963 4809 for further information, quoting reference 62228.