A government organisation is looking for an experienced .Net Developer. This is a 12-month contract with possible extension and it is based in Sydney CBD.
- Carry out system development activities i.e. build systems from the scratch as well as enhance & upgrade existing systems.
- Manage day to day system support function using web based technologies and relational databases.
- Perform analysis, design, development and documentation tasks of the ongoing and future business requirements.
- Monitor system performance and implement required measures to improve it.
- Take initiatives, train & assist team members to use & implement latest technology solutions.
- Perform data modelling and analysis to identify issues and offer solution.
- Generate various report to assist business users
- Manage entire life cycle by providing end to end solution.
- Implementation of APIs, database and application integration, reporting and infrastructure management activities.
- Experience in working with the Asset Management systems.
- Specialist in the MS Visual Studio 2017 and previous versions with extensive experience in system design and development.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2017 and previous versions, large datasets, relational databases and works management systems.
- Advanced skills in developing applications from scratch, server configurations and application implementation.
- Good communications skills. Ability to present data, reports and information on trends in a format that is useful and easily understood.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to coordinate work with team members.
- Able to start ASAP
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Freda Kwok at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4404.